2009 Band Video Slideshow

2008 Band Video Slideshow

2007 Band Video Slideshow

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mike Toombs

I'm Mike !
Hi...I'm Mike...sort of the "leader" of this fun group. This Band is my "therapy" in life....and I need plenty of it! Each member of this Band brings their own style and strenghts to the group. Put us all together and what you get is the "40 SOMETHIN BAND"
We play all the songs you grew up with.....from the classics of the Beatles...to the rockin sounds of ZZ Top, with lots of emphasis on Southern Rock like Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Eagles, and the Allman Brothers.
Check our performance schedule and come see us play. If you have a party scheduled and are looking for a great band...call me. 208-243-0244

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Pops!!
Your blog is awesome...good job for doing it!! I am still your "groupie"
Love ya~
Nat

Natalie said...

hi grandpa you are so so so wierd and i will give you a knuckle sandwich. and i like your band too.
bye
annie

Kim Rose said...

Hey Man... can I can listen to you play man? I am more of a groupie then Natalie. I have a t-shirt that says "My Dad rocks." I want to buy your CD. I will throw my bra at you.